- Contour Lines from Points Shapefile (ArcGis) January 8, 2019
- Academic Calender for Bachelor’s Degree (UniMAP) 2018/19 Sem 2 January 7, 2019
- Rearrange data using VLOOKUP excel January 4, 2019
- Steady and Unsteady Flows November 22, 2018
- Use Web Imagery in Ras Mapper November 7, 2018
Category Archives: Geoinformatics
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
A geographic information system (GIS) is always amuse me. I like to explore this approach, expecially in integration with the hydrological and water resource researches. GIS can be defined as a system designed to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present … Continue reading