- Contour Lines from Points Shapefile (ArcGis) January 8, 2019
- Academic Calender for Bachelor’s Degree (UniMAP) 2018/19 Sem 2 January 7, 2019
- Rearrange data using VLOOKUP excel January 4, 2019
- Steady and Unsteady Flows November 22, 2018
- Use Web Imagery in Ras Mapper November 7, 2018
Category Archives: Hydraulics
A good article on the differences and usages of steady and unsteady flows can be referred as follows. The original article from here, published by Ponce (2011).
Question Hai. I want to use a web imagery from ras mapper. However, i unable to display google hybrid as the web imagery, in which ras mention the error as shown in the second image. How to solve this problem? I … Continue reading
It is a good news that SWAT can be run in QGIS. This integration is known as QSWAT and can be download from the official website of SWAT (http://swat.tamu.edu/). I include a good tutorial that I found on the internet … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Which is a correct equation of head loss, Equations 1 or 2? hL = 4fLV2/2gD (Equation 1) hL = flv2/2gd (Equation 2) Equation 1 is applied Fanning equation and Equation 2 is applied Moody equation. For old books and tutorial, … Continue reading