(Name of Student), (Title of Project)
Universiti Malaysia Perlis
PhD Students – Ongoing
- Nazirah Azizat, Research and Development on Hydrodynamic Modelling of Flood Mitigation. From 2017 (co-supervisor)
Final Year Project – Completed
- Hanis Hamiza Zainul Abidin. Rainfall-Runoff modelling using Support Vector Machine: A case study of Timah-Tasoh Reservoir. Completed 2018.
- Mohamed Ali Nur. Rainfall-runoff modelling using IHACRES: A case study of Timah-Tasoh Reservoir. Completed 2018.
- Muhammad Arif Ahmad Zukri. Simulation of hourly rainfall using Neymann-Scott Rectangular Pulse. Completed 2018.
- Nur Fadzilah Jamaludin. Incorporation of geographic information system into hydraulic model for flood modeling on Perlis river. Completed 2018.
- Nur Shafinah Mohamad Fauzie. Rainfall-runoff modelling using Radial Basis Function Neural Network: A case study of Timah-Tasoh reservoir. Completed 2018.
- Khairul Hafiz Kamaruddin. Assessment of hydrological safety for Timah-Tasoh reservoir, Perlis. Completed 2018.
- Ahmad Haidir Roslan, Daily Rainfall Trend Over Peninsula Malaysia. Completed 2017
- Koh Chan Hao, Flood modelling using HEC-HMS for Timah Tasoh Catchment. Completed 2017
- Mohd Faez B Mohd Mansor, Rainfall projection corresponding to climate scenarios based on Statistical Downscaling Model: A case study in Perlis, Malaysia. Completed 2017
- Ong Soon Jin, Trend analysis and spatial ditribution of daily exteme rainfall over Peninsular Malaysia. Completed 2017.
- Aung Kyaw Kyaw, Limitation of power production for current and future cooling water use.Said Ahmad Rafiuddin, The use of raw rice husks to enhance clay bricks strength for building construction. Completed 2016
- Said Ahmad Rafiuddin, The use of raw rice husks to enhance clay bricks strength for building construction. Completed 2016
- Nik Zulhafiz b Nek Zulkipli, Preliminary geological study on toxic and hazardous waste disposal sites. Completed 2016
- Nor Amanina bt Osli, Soil enhancement technique practiced in Malaysia. Completed 2016
- Norshariza bt Darun, Removal of zinc ions from aqueous solutions by cost-effective polymer. Completed 2016