The following workflow uses the IN query operator to select multiple values. This workflow is also applicable to the other query operators, LIKE, OR, and NOT.
- In ArcMap, open the attribute table of the layer.
- Click the Table Options button The Table Options button > Select By Attributes.
- Double-click the field that contains the desired values.
- Add a space after the field name and type IN.
- Select the parentheses icon.
- In the parentheses, select or type the desired values. Separate each value with a comma.
- Click Apply.