List name of undergraduate students (Final Year Project – FYP):
- NORFATIN NAJWA BINTI ASH’ARI – Evaluation of Random Foresets and Artificial Neural Networks for daily streamflow forecasting.
- STACEY DEVINA ANAK SUN – Application of Ranfom Forests for Rainfall Simulation Corresponding to Representative Concentration Pathway.
- NUR SYAKIRAH BINTI AZAM – Flood modelling using HEC-HMS for Kelantan River, Kelantan.
- Nurul Husna Mohd Razali – Flood simulation by using HEC-HMS in Muda River catchment, Malaysia.
- Muhammad Zahran Syahmi Armain – Climate chane impact on precipitation over Northern of Peninsular Malaysia using Artificial Neural Network.
- Siti Zulaiha Rosdi – Performance Evaluation on Artificial Neural Network and Support Vector Machine as Rainfall-Runoff Models (Proceeding Paper)
- Nur Sazwani Hanis Abdullah – Development of rainfall corresponding to climate scenarios over Northern of Peninsular Malaysia using Statistical Downscaling Model.
- Nurmaliana Fazrina Ismail – Development of flood modelling based on design storm using drone images for a small catchment
- Hamiza binti Zainul Abidin – Rainfall-Runoff modelling using Support Vector Machine: A case study of Timah-Tasoh Reservoir
- Mohamed Ali Nur – Rainfall-runoff modelling using IHACRES: A case study of Timah-Tasoh Reservoir
- Muhammad Arif bin Ahmad Zukri – Simulation of hourly rainfall using Neymann-Scott Rectangular Pulse
- Nur Fadzilah binti Jamaludin – Incorporation of geographic information system into hydraulic model for flood modeling on Perlis river
- Nur Shafinah binti Mohamad Fauzie – Rainfall-runoff modelling using Radial Basis Function Neural Network: A case study of Timah-Tasoh reservoir
- Khairul Hafiz bin Kamaruddin – Assessment of hydrological safety for Timah-Tasoh reservoir, Perlis
- Koh Chan Hao – Flood Modelling using Hec-HMS for the Timah-Tasoh Catchment
- Ahmad Haidir Roslan – Daily rainfall trend over Peninsular Malaysia (Proceeding Paper)
- Ong Soon Jin – Daily Rainfall Extremes over Peninsular Malaysia
- Mohd Faez Mohd Mansur – Rainfall Projection Corresponding to Climate Scenarios based on Statistical and Dynamic Downscaling Models (Non-Indexed Journal)
2015/2016 (Replaced Supervisor)
- Aung Kyaw Kyaw – Limitation of power production for current and future cooling water use.
- Said Ahmad Rafiuddin – The use of raw rice husks to enhance clay bricks strength for building construction
- Nik Zulhafiz Nek Zulkipli – Preliminary geological study on toxic and hazardous waste disposal sites.
- Nor Amanina Osli – Soil enhancement technique practiced in Malaysia
- Norshariza Darun – Removal of zinc ions from aqueous solutions by cost-effective polymer